For the game between VfL Wolfsburg vs 1.FC Koln on 3/4/2021 at 16:30 we calculated that VfL Wolfsburg has a 61% probability to win, 26% probability to draw and has a 13% probability to win. Wolfsburg vs Cologne: Team News and Match Preview VfL Wolfsburg. Wolfsburg - Köln head to head game preview and prediction On the 03 April 2021 at 13:30 UTC meet Wolfsburg vs Köln in Germany in a game that we all expect to be very interesting. After 26 matchdays, Wolfsburg are ten points behind expected leaders Bayern Munich and are hot on the tail of challengers RB Leipzig. Here on Feedinco, we will cover all types of match predictions, stats and all match previews for all Germany - Bundesliga matches. Wolfsburg. Let’s follow Koln vs Wolfsburg Prediction.. FC Koln just had an unexpected victory over Dortmund in the 9th round last weekend. The match of Cologne vs Wolfsburg in Germany Bundesliga I is started at 2020-12-5 22:30. 06:30 AM. Check the preview, H2H statistics, lineup & tips for this upcoming match on 05/12/2020! Oliver Glasner has solidified Die Wolfe's Champions League participation ambitions with a strong run in this season in the Bundesliga. Totally, Cologne and Wolfsburg fought for 10 times before. 1. Predictions for Köln vs Wolfsburg, check out the tips that users have made for the match Bundesliga 2020 100% Free matheatical football prediction for VfL Wolfsburg vs 1.FC Koln Time: 16:30 Date: 3/4/2021 League: Germany Bundesliga. Our prediction for this Bundesliga match: Koln. FC Köln vs VfL Wolfsburg … Wolfsburg are 3rd in the Bundesliga table, and have won four of their last five league games. FC Köln vs VfL Wolfsburg prediction and betting tips. Wolfsburg vs Koln Prediction. Both teams try to perform well in Bundesliga. Match Time & Date: 18/01/2020. ⚽ For this match, the initial Asian Handicap is Cologne+0.5; The initial Goals Odds is 2.5; The initial Corner Odds is 9.5. Preview: The Soccer match between FC Koln vs Wolfsburg will take place on 05.12.2020 in Bundesliga Germany. 1.FC Köln vs VfL Wolfsburg predictions, football tips, preview and statistics for this match of Germany Bundesliga on 18/01/2020 1.FC Köln vs VfL Wolfsburg football predictions and stats - 18 Jan 2020 Wolfsburg - FC Koln Wolfsburg v FC Koln Prediction & Tips (and online live stream*) starts on Saturday 3rd April in the Germany - Bundesliga. Koln vs Wolfsburg Prediction was posted on: January 13, 2020. The tipster fraser makes the betting prediction a win for FC Koln with an Asian Handicap of -1 in the Full Time and stakes 15 at the odds 3.15 from Unibet. RheinEnergieStadion Stadium will take place between Koln vs Wolfsburg, the 15th and 5th ranked-team. Over Goals occurred for 3 times and Over Corners occurred for 3 times. Prediction: 1-0. Koln vs Wolfsburg prediction. Wolfsburg vs Koln match preview: TV & streaming details, ticket information, team news, expected line-ups, free betting tips & prediction… Preview the German Bundesliga Season 2020/2021 match on 05 December 2020: Head to Head Results 1.